Beautify & Protect Your Landscape
Your trees and shrubs need just as much attention as your yard from the Texas heat. Give them perfectly-timed care with guaranteed results:
- Deep Root Fertilization
- Disease & Insect Spot Treatments
- Preventative Insect Control
Year-Round Protection for Your Trees & Shrubs
- We inspect your trees and shrubs and perform an overall health assessment, including regularly monitoring for disease and pest issues
- We provide disease and insect treatments should we spot a problem
- We apply fertilization and micronutrients to deliver key essentials at optimal times during the year
How does Emerald Lawns keep trees & shrubs healthy?
January – February: Protection & New Year Rejuvenation
- We start with dormant oil which suffocates insects living and nesting in cracks and crevices of your trees and landscape.
- This also kills their eggs by penetrating the shells and interfering with their metabolic and respiratory process.
- Dormant oil is completely non-toxic and environmentally friendly, posing few risks to beneficial insects.
March – Mid-April: Deep Root Feeding – Spring Growth & Bloom Accelerator
This is critical for establishing healthy trees and landscaping.
- We use a balanced fertilizer with bio-stimulants and micro-nutrients to deliver additional vitamins, bio-nutrition and trace-elements to your plants.
- Not only does this replenish minerals and micro-organisms, it also improves the uptake of water and all the nutrients.
- Plants, shrubs and trees grow longer-lasting blooms and generate greater fruit production.
May – October: Insect & Disease Control and Prevention
Your trees & shrubs are a large investment and these treatments help to control and prevent damage.
- We conduct four applications about every 30-40 days to protect from chewing-sucking insects and fungal diseases.
- We’ll protect and monitor for all of these insects and diseases: Leaf Spot Fungus, Powdery Mildew, Sooty Mold, Scale Insects, Aphids, Spider Mites, Caterpillar, White Fly, Lace Bugs and More!
Whenever possible, we will use systemic pesticides that are actually absorbed by the plant itself. They work their way through the plant’s tissues, killing disease and insects as they do. They’re much better for your overall landscape and the environment.
November – December: Deep Root Feeding & Fall Harmonizer
Trees and shrubs require a balanced nutrient mix for proper growth and survival. Fertilizer is needed to take place of the natural humus that appears in a forest. Our essential fall fertilization will replenish nutrients in the soil.
- HOLGANIX will relieve stress caused by Central Texas summers making it less prone to disease
- Aids in critical root development to foster healthy trees and shrubs
- Prepares soil for the winter season by enabling better uptake of the vital nutrients