Beautify & Protect Your Landscape
Your trees and shrubs need just as much attention as your yard from the Texas heat. Give them perfectly-timed care with guaranteed results:
- Deep Root Fertilization
- Disease & Insect Spot Treatments
- Preventative Insect Control
Year-Round Protection for Your Trees & Shrubs
- We inspect your trees and shrubs and perform an overall health assessment, including regularly monitoring for disease and pest issues
- We provide disease and insect treatments should we spot a problem
- We apply fertilization and micronutrients to deliver key essentials at optimal times during the year
7 Applications to Address every Texas Season
January – February: Protection & New Year Rejuvenation
- We start with dormant oil which suffocates insects living and nesting in cracks and crevices of your trees and landscape.
- This also kills their eggs by penetrating the shells and interfering with their metabolic and respiratory process.
- Dormant oil is completely non-toxic and environmentally friendly, posing few risks to beneficial insects.
March – Mid-April: Deep Root Feeding – Spring Growth & Bloom Accelerator
This is critical for establishing healthy trees and landscaping.
- We use a balanced fertilizer with bio-stimulants and micro-nutrients to deliver additional vitamins, bio-nutrition and trace-elements to your plants.
- Not only does this replenish minerals and micro-organisms, it also improves the uptake of water and all the nutrients.
- Plants, shrubs and trees grow longer-lasting blooms and generate greater fruit production.
May – October: Insect & Disease Control and Prevention
Your trees & shrubs are a large investment and these treatments help to control and prevent damage.
- We conduct four applications about every 30-40 days to protect from chewing-sucking insects and fungal diseases.
- We’ll protect and monitor for all of these insects and diseases: Leaf Spot Fungus, Powdery Mildew, Sooty Mold, Scale Insects, Aphids, Spider Mites, Caterpillar, White Fly, Lace Bugs and More!
Whenever possible, we will use systemic pesticides that are actually absorbed by the plant itself. They work their way through the plant’s tissues, killing disease and insects as they do. They’re much better for your overall landscape and the environment.
November – December: Deep Root Feeding & Fall Harmonizer
Trees and shrubs require a balanced nutrient mix for proper growth and survival. Fertilizer is needed to take place of the natural humus that appears in a forest. Our essential fall fertilization will replenish nutrients in the soil.
- HOLGANIX will relieve stress caused by Central Texas summers making it less prone to disease
- Aids in critical root development to foster healthy trees and shrubs
- Prepares soil for the winter season by enabling better uptake of the vital nutrients
We treat all perennial plants (in-ground), trees and shrubs that are less than 25′ in height and/or less than 10-12″ wide at the trunk*.
Here is a list of trees, shrubs and in-ground landscaping that we treat for insects, disease and fertilization.
- Bradford Pear
- Cypress Family – Arizona Cypress, Bald Cypress, Italian Cypress, Leyland Cypress
Lace bark Elm
- Oak Family – Live Oak , Red Oak, Monterrey (White) Oak, Burr Oak, Post Oak, Chincapin Oak
- Red Bud
- Texas Ash
- Texas Mountain Laurel
Silver Leaf Maple
- Shrubs & Ground-Coverings:
- Bicolor Iris
- Crepe Myrtle
- Indian Hawthorne
- Japanese Boxwood
- Japanese Yew
- Red Tip Photenia
- Roses, Rose of Sharon
- Red Yucca, Soft Leaf Yucca
- Sago Palm, Mexican Fan Palm
- Sky Pencil
- Texas Sage
- Veriagated Privot
- Wax Myrtles
- Dwarf Yaupon, Yaupon Hollies
*We do not treat adult trees, such as native oak trees that were on your property before your home was constructed
At this time, we do not trim trees. We are happy to provide tips on trimming and pruning trees and bushes.
If the plant has a white powder on the leaf surface, it may be Mildew Fungus. Or a common bacteria, Fire Blight, leaves twigs, branches and especially new growth wilted or blackened.
Dark spots on the upper sides of leaves reveal Black Spot in action. Never on leaf undersides, the spots expand until the leaf is yellow and dotted with black.
For roses, if you see a mosaic pattern of light and dark, or stunted growth this may be signs of a virus called Mosaic Disease.
One of our tree and shrub professionals can help identify problem posers and identify an appropriate treatment plan. From there, we’ll recommend steps to ward off disease before it strikes.
There are no risky annual contracts and all services are pay-as-you-go.
Tchukki Andersen, staff arborist for Tree Care Industry Association says, “Save your tree care pruning for when the tree is actively growing in the early spring or completely dormant in the winter months.”
Licensed arborists are pruning trees every day year-round without a lot of detrimental effects, however, tree service professionals know more about how to care for the health of a tree. They understand its stages and processes such as dormancy and new growth.”
We have found that our customers prefer a personal and customized experience to see your lawn firsthand and listen to your concerns and goals. Once on your little piece of Texas, we’ll measure, evaluate the type and health of your trees and shrubs and provide you an estimate and our recommendations.
After your free, no-obligation evaluation, you can call and order anything from the service menu!