Being family-owned and locally-raised, we care about spending time outside in our little piece of Texas. That’s why we developed a two-part system that guarantees we’ll win the battle against mosquitoes.
- We install Kid, Pet & Bee-Friendly Mosquito Traps
- We apply a FREE Professional Grade Repellent on your first visit
We’ll go to battle so you can enjoy your outdoor space again.
Here’s How We Give Mosquitoes the 1 – 2 Punch
1. Our Hidden Trap Lures ’em In
For the “long game”, we offer the In2Care® Mosquito Trap, a pet-friendly canister that combines science and design to combat the Aedes mosquitoes. This species is resistant to chemical insecticides and carries Dengue, Chikungunya, Yellow Fever and Zika virus.
- This trap is the first to employ ‘auto-dissemination’, a fancy term meaning that the mosquito compound adheres to the adult and is transferred to all breedings sites through the female
- These innovative ingredients eliminate both mosquito adults and larvae
- This eco-friendly option allows kids, pets and pollinators to enjoy your lawn
See How it Works
2. Our Repellent Knocks ‘Em Out
To start the battle off well, we apply an extra repellent. The In2Care® traps do a fantastic job of reducing future mosquito populations, but that sort of science takes time. So on our first visit, we’ll take care of the current pests at no extra charge.
- We spray to repel adult mosquitoes where they hide, such as tree branches, shrubs, and shady areas
- We treat un-drainable standing water with larvicide to stop eggs from hatching
- If you experience biting mosquitoes in between visits, you can request an additional spray for free
*BONUS* No more DEET, expensive mist systems or unsightly propane tanks.
Please note: We never spray pollinators. Also, the mosquito control treatment cannot prevent mosquitoes from flying onto your lawn from a neighbor’s house, or spawning within days due to heavy rains.
Because we care about our environment, we chose the In2Care® trap as our number one form of mosquito control. In addition to the innovative use of auto-dissemination, it does not target plants or beneficial insects such as bees or butterflies.
When it’s necessary and a customer wants it, we also provide targeted mosquito spray treatments.
- We do not spray areas when a bee or other pollinator is present.
- We spray plants from the bottom to target the places mosquitoes live.
Here is the Material Safety Data Sheet if you desire to view the make-up of the treatments we provide.
We offer two different types of mosquito treatment. Both the synthetic barrier and organic barrier sprays use EPA-approved materials.
During a treatment, pets and children stay inside until after the spray dries in about 30 minutes.
We’re glad you asked! We stand behind our work which means that our mosquito service is guaranteed for program customers* who receive unlimited, free service calls of our mosquito repellent treatment between their scheduled visits.
So, call us anytime you experience a biting mosquito and we’ll schedule our crew to come take care of it.
*those that receive 5+ treatments
Our synthetic spray includes insecticides synthesized from natural occurring compound pyrethrum, found in chrysanthemum flowers. It’s used in many commercial insect control products, such as insecticides, pet shampoos, and lice shampoos applied to human skin. (During a treatment, pets and children stay inside until after the spray dries in about 30 minutes.)
Our organic spray can be applied around ponds, gardens, and flowers.
Note: To avoid harming bees, we will not treat near flowering shrubs where bees are present.
We offer the In2Care Mosquito trap for many reasons.
- The Aedes mosquito is difficult to control because they can breed in tiny spaces and have grown resistant to the insecticides frequently used.
- The In2Care trap offers an innovative approach that attracts the mosquito to lay eggs amidst the repellent, as well as employ the mosquito to disseminate the application to the places mosquitoes frequent.
- Plus, the use of traps allows us to decrease the number of synthetic spray treatments.
Hear from one of our customers
We fostered a little boy last summer and he had a terrible reaction to mosquito bites (unlike anything our other kids every experienced). We tried a few different spray treatments from Home Depot and sort of gave up after a few attempts. We just had to avoid the outdoors or douse him in heavy duty spray (none of the homemade repellent remedies did the trick either).
Since we adopted him this spring, we knew we needed to do something. Emerald Lawns has sprayed and installed their mosquito traps. It’s night and day difference from last year! He doesn’t go to bed scratching a bunch of mosquito bites anymore!
Thank you Emerald Lawns for making our yard a safe place to have fun!
– Kristen, Round Rock
If you ever experience a mosquito “flare-up” between visits, we will spray again for FREE!