Emerald Lawns will help you enjoy your outdoor space again with a kid, pet and bee-friendly solution.
- Family-owned since 2006
- A+ rating on our BBB profile
- Guaranteed results
Give Mosquitoes the 1 – 2 Punch!
Learn about our two-part system that allows us to guarantee that you’ll be mosquito-free.
1. Our Hidden Trap Lures ’em In
In addition to the effective Mosquito Strike application, we also offer In2Care® Mosquito Trap, a pet-friendly canister that combines science and design to combat Aedes mosquitoes.
- Targets the mosquito that transmits Dengue, Chikungunya, Yellow Fever and Zika virus.
- Aedes mosquitoes are difficult to control as they lay their eggs in very small breeding sites.
- This mosquito has become resistant to chemical insecticides.
See How it Works
The In2Care® Mosquito Trap attracts and kills the females of the species with innovative ingredients that target the mosquito adults and larvae.
This trap is the first to employ ‘auto-dissemination’, resulting in an effective elimination of mosquito larvae in breeding sites around the yard.
2. When Necessary, we Apply Repellent as a Final “Knockdown”.
- We spray to repel adult mosquitoes where they hide, such as tree branches, shrubs, and shady areas.
- We treat un-drainable standing water with larvicide to stop eggs from hatching.
- *BONUS* No more DEET, expensive mist systems or unsightly propane tanks.
Please note: We never spray pollinators. Also, the mosquito control treatment cannot prevent mosquitoes from flying onto your lawn from a neighbor’s house, or spawning within days due to heavy rains.
We offer two different types of mosquito treatment. Both the synthetic barrier and organic barrier sprays use EPA-approved materials.
During a treatment, pets and children stay inside until after the spray dries in about 30 minutes.
Our synthetic spray includes insecticides synthesized from natural occurring compound pyrethrum, found in chrysanthemum flowers. It’s used in many commercial insect control products, such as insecticides, pet shampoos, and lice shampoos applied to human skin. (During a treatment, pets and children stay inside until after the spray dries in about 30 minutes.)
Our organic spray can be applied around ponds, gardens, and flowers.
Note: To avoid harming bees, we will not treat near flowering shrubs where bees are present.
The Aedes mosquito is a tricky one…this species is difficult to control because they can breed in tiny spaces and have grown resistant to the insecticides frequently used.
The In2Care trap offers an innovative approach that attracts the mosquito to lay eggs amidst the repellent, as well as employ the mosquito to disseminate the application to the places mosquitoes frequent.
Plus, the use of traps allows us to decrease the number of synthetic spray treatments.
Because we care about our environment, we chose the In2Care® trap as our number one form of mosquito control. In addition to the innovative use of auto-dissemination, it does not target plants or beneficial insects such as bees or butterflies.
When it’s necessary and a customer wants it, we also provide targeted mosquito spray treatments.
- We do not spray areas when a bee or other pollinator is present.
- We spray plants from the bottom to target the places mosquitoes live.
Here is the Material Safety Data Sheet if you desire to view the make-up of the treatments we provide.