Fleas & Ticks Bite. Fight Back!
Fleas and ticks can ruin outdoor fun. Not only are they a nuisance for you and your pets, but fleas can transfer tapeworms and many ticks carry disease.
Our 90-day flea and tick control will protect those you love with an effective and guaranteed solution.
Why is our Flea & Tick Control so effective?
Our application targets the most frequent flea and tick infestation areas.
- We spray tall grass, undergrowth, shaded areas and foliage where you and your pets might come in contact with fleas and ticks
- We ensure proper coverage of foliage, utilizing professional spray volume into the plant canopy
- Coverage is guaranteed for 90 days
Reasons We Don’t like Fleas & Ticks
- Fleas are tiny wingless ectoparasites that helped spread the Bubonic Plague
- They feed on the blood of people and animals, leaving painful, itchy red bumps
- Fleas can transfer tapeworms and cause anemia in pets
- They transfer to their host by jumping, with an 8″ vertical
- Female adult fleas can lay up to 400 eggs in their lifetime
- Ticks can carry Lyme disease and live up to 200 days without food or water
- They live in tall grass or shrubs and drop from their perch and fall onto a host
- Pets may contract multiple diseases from a single tick bite
- Ticks can lay up to 10,000 eggs in a lifetime
Tips for Treatment Day
To maximize the effects of our outdoor treatment, there are a few things you can do around your home to help eradicate fleas and ticks inside and out.
- Mow and remove toys and debris from the lawn
- Take pet food and water inside
- Apply flea/tick treatment to your animals monthly
- Vacuum carpet, rugs and furniture, disposing of the vacuum bag/contents offsite
- Wash bed linens and pet bedding, drying them on a hot setting
- Bathe pets