Enhance and Protect your Landscape
Mulching is an effective form of weed control and it is one of the best treatments you can use to protect the health and beauty of your landscape.
Emerald Lawns mulching will have your lawn turning into a thing of beauty in no time!
What is Mulching?
Mulching places a layer of organic or inorganic material around the plants and over the soil in a flower bed or line of shrubs.
Mulching is an effective form of weed control and it is one of the best treatments you can use to protect the moisture in your soil during droughts and significant Texas heat.
What are the Benefits of Mulching?
Many people think that mulching is just a method for controlling weeds, but it’s actually one of the best ways to achieve an attractive and damage-resistant lawn. A few of the benefits of mulching include:
• Mulching helps hold in soil moisture in hot Texas lawns.
• Mulching prevents erosion in the soil.
• Mulching minimizes compaction during the rainy season.
• Mulching helps to keep an even temperature in the soil.
• Mulching can increase the number of nutrients in the soil.
• Mulching helps your landscape maintain an even and attractive appearance.