Time flies when you’re having fun
your fun is being over-run by Flies
Since the Covid-19 Pandemic has forced us all into quarantine and revamped all of our summer plans, the least we could hope for is to be able to enjoy our outdoor space at home withOUT unwanted guests, in form of flying pests, violating the recommended social distancing guidelines! With businesses, parks and restaurants in limbo, our yards are now more than ever, our “getaway”.
Maybe you’re a stay at home parent trying to keep kids entertained and this usually means there is at least a few hours each day being spent soaking up the sun, water (or dirt). How impossible it seems to even serve a cool treat for snack time without attracting a whole legion of flies. Is it really too much to ask to be able to eat a Popsicle in peace?
Maybe it’s a backyard movie after work or that you’ve thoughtfully planned out a weekend picnic or one of my faves, a sunset patio date only for it to be crashed by these nuisances.
In any case, it seems hopeless to even try to BBQ or to simply sip a glass of Texas Sweet Tea outdoors, but that’s some of what Summer is all about.
Well, I’m here to tell you there is hope! We now have a fly reduction solution to not only restore tranquility to your sacred space but save what’s left of your social gatherings with family and friends.
How It Works:
Our fly reduction solution is dispensed in a 6 inch diameter circle pattern as a stainless, odor-less and invisible aerosol spray. This not only helps us to be precise with our targets in high frequency fly zones such as garbage bin storage and patio areas, but also strategic with our 6 feet high placement to deter unintended contact with pets and other animals.
As nature lovers, it is important for us to do our best to protect pollinators while providing all of our services. With that in mind, we use a specialized formula specifically designed to attract only flies. This means other flying insects that don’t typically share harborage areas, such as bees and butterflies are not going to be drawn to it, keeping your yard’s natural ecosystem in tact.
The solution attracts only the flies from your yard, so you won’t see an influx of flies from your neighbors. Within minutes, flies will do what they do best, come taste test. Immediately upon ingestion, they’ll weaken and within seconds, die. You’ll resume activities stress-free because even your award-winning bbq can’t out-bait this and as new flies move in, they’ll meet the same demise.
Tired of Swat duty? Ready to tell these pests to BUZZ OFF for good?
What to Do Next:
After you fill out our free estimate form, we will send one of our experts out to do a full assessment of your pest situation.
Step 1: Call in Reinforcements
- We currently offer the Fly Swat reduction as an add-on service for the Mosquito control treatment. So this will save your Summer days AND Summer Nights! Check out this link to get more information on the Mosquito control solutions we offer.
- It get’s better though, we know how important it is to be able to enjoy your backyard right now, so we’re extending our special summer savings when you schedule your first treatment.
- You’ll choose the mosquito plan that fits your level of urgency and budget and when your tech shows up, he’ll knock out this outdoor fun-killing combo!
Step 2: Enjoy- Seize the Summer!
Trusting us to take care of these pests allows you the opportunity to finally relax outdoors.
- Do what you love, with whom you love because thanks to making your yard a no-fly zone, you can now do this at any time of day!
- Put away those scented deterrents, the sticky repellents, those noisy traps and just bask in the beauty of the outdoors from the view on your own little piece of Texas.
- Reclaim your Summer by boldly firing up that grill, sharing watermelon slices, reading in the hammock, playing across the lawn, dining and dancing under the stars on that patio! Dare I say, with ONLY the ones who bring you joy!
Step 3: Repeat Step 2- We still got YOU!
- Every 3-4 weeks a technician will follow up to service your yard for Mosquitoes AND flies, keeping you pest-free!
- PLUS Our Mosquito Guarantee offers Free, Unlimited Service Calls
- If you notice that mosquitoes have returned between your scheduled visits, just give us a call and we can send a technician out to do another treatment spray free of charge*! Typically, one treatment gets the job done (if paired with the traps). But, if the need arises, we will be there!
*This doesn’t apply to the fly treatment but typically is not needed
- Will I be 100% fly free? No, due to their extremely high rate of reproduction, there is an uncontrollable source of flies. However, we guarantee an immediate reduction for up to 30 days and then we’ll re-treat again.
- What are the cons for using this treatment? As the flies ingest, the chemical shuts down their nervous system so they die suddenly, forming a pile. This very thing is validation that the solution is working and is definitely the preferred alternative to them flying in your space at every angle.
- Is there anything that I can do to help deter flies? You can read about the different species, their diets and home remedies for fly control here. Full disclosure, many of our pest program customers have tried these things for years but wanted something with a bigger impact.
Still Got Questions about Fly Swat, please check out our service page.