Mosquitoes Bite. Fight Back!
Mosquitoes can ruin outdoor fun. Not only are mosquitoes unpleasant, but many can carry a variety of diseases, including West Nile, Zika, Dengue, and Yellow Fever.
Emerald Lawns is family owned and operated, with an A+ from the BBB, so you can be confident that we’ll protect you and your loved ones with a safe, effective, and guaranteed solution.
Keep those bloodsuckers from ruining your outdoor activities.
Why is Mosquito Control so effective?
Our treatments target areas where mosquitoes can hide at every life stage which is why we can guarantee our work:
- We spray to repel adult mosquitoes where they hide, such as tree branches, shrubs, and shady areas.
- We treat un-drainable standing water with larvicide to stop eggs from hatching.
- The spray also works as a deterrent against fleas, ticks, and some flies.
Note: The Mosquito Control treatment cannot prevent mosquitoes from flying onto your lawn from a neighbor’s house, or spawning within days due to heavy rains.
Call us today at 512-990-2199
or email us for a free quote to
try Mosquito Control!
No More Sprays or Lotions
Spray the yard, not your family!
Is Mosquito Control safe?
We offer two different types of mosquito treatment. Both the synthetic barrier and organic barrier sprays use EPA-approved materials.
• Our synthetic spray includes insecticides synthesized from natural occurring compound pyrethrum, found in chrysanthemum flowers. It’s used in many commercial insect control products, such as insecticides, pet shampoos, and lice shampoos applied to human skin.
• During a treatment, pets and children stay inside until after the spray dries in about 30 minutes.
• Our organic spray can be applied around ponds, gardens, and flowers.
Note: To avoid harming bees, we will not treat near flowering shrubs where bees are present.
What can I expect with Mosquito Control?
Take back your yard and enjoy the outdoors.
- Our synthetic spray will last about a month. For best results, we apply once every 4 to 5 weeks.
- Our organic spray will last about two weeks. For best results, we apply once every 2-3 weeks.
- Both Mosquito Control sprays will repel mosquitoes immediately.
- Just like our lawn programs, Mosquito Strike is pay-as-you-go. We do not require contracts.
Two-Part System for Maximum Protection
In addition to the safe, effective application, we also offer In2Care® Mosquito Trap, a pet-friendly canister that combines science and design to combat Aedes mosquitoes that transmits Dengue, Chikungunya, Yellow Fever and Zika virus.
Aedes mosquitoes are difficult to control as they lay their eggs in very small breeding sites and have become resistant to chemical insecticides. The In2Care® Mosquito Trap attracts and kills the females of the species with innovative ingredients that target the mosquito adults and larvae. This trap is the first to employ ‘auto-dissemination’, resulting in an effective elimination of mosquito larvae in breeding sites around the yard.